10ml Bottle or 10ml AromaStix - $27.00
Clear's positive, uplifting nature can also be gently energizing. The Rockrose will warm and invigorate you, Elemi will revitalize and refresh you and Spruce, Black will anchor and strengthen you. ~ Alexandria Brighton
Used as the 'Seventh Touch' to communicate with the emotional system of the body.
Formulated to bring balance and harmony after bodywork of all kinds as it has been the experience of many massage therapists, body workers, practitioners and individuals that manipulating, adjusting, and massaging the body can give rise to emotional experiences.
While Align Blend is a preparatory blend to support bodywork of all kinds, Clear Blend is the final touch.
Most effective when used as a massage immediately after a chiropractic adjustment, body work, or massage as it allows the body the opportunity to clear both stored physical and emotional experiences.
Clear is very supportive in easing the anxiety, stress and any other strong emotions that may be present from past injuries or trauma.
Ingredients & Usage
- When pain is present, daily apply 3 drops just below the big toe. Gently massage into the muscles along the spinal reflex area of the foot or if using the AromaStix, starting just below the big toe, roll down along the foot spinal reflex.
- Apply to spinal reflex on both feet.
- When pain is not present, twice weekly apply 3 drops just below the big toe. Gently massage into the muscles along the spinal reflex area of the foot or if using the AromaStix, starting just below the big toe, roll down along the foot spinal reflex.
- Apply to spinal reflex on both feet.
Certified Organic and Wild Harvested Oils of Fir, Balsam; Spruce, Black; Clary Sage, Geranium, Rose; Elemi, Inula, Rockrose, Patchouli, Lavender Fine, Ylang Ylang Complete, Marjoram, Sweet; Grapefruit, Pink; Sage, and Spikenard.
Botanical Name: Abies balsamea
Mentioned 18 times in The Bible in 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 2 Chronicles, the Psalms, the Song of Solomon, and in the prophets Isaiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Nahum, and Zechariah. Historically used for respiratory and muscular system ailments.
Botanical Name: Picea mariana
Has an immediate grounding effect; great for centering, calming, and focusing. Has a way of penetrating deeply, yet gently, thus allowing the muscles to relax and be soothed.
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Has a calming and sedating influence. Known to be calming to nerves, emotions, female functions, kidneys, and digestive system.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Historically used to help in the treatment of acne, bruises, burns, cuts, dermatitis & eczema. Its reputation as an extremely versatile Essential Oil is well documented.
Botanical Name: Canarium luzonicums
Helpful in the support of the respiratory system. Has been known to be calming to the spirit as well.
Botanical Name: Cistus ladaniferus
Penetrating, deep aroma that opens up the senses. Known for its meditative effect where it is said to slow the mind for deeper concentration. Powerful tool in the fight against aging skin where it offers significant astringent activity for toning, and tightening of the skin.
Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
Has been known to assist with depression and anxiety. Can have strong diuretic properties. Assists with breaking down cellulite, while stimulating the regeneration of skin cells and preventing ugly scars forming when wounds heal.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Nurturing and balancing abilities within all systems of the body.
Ylang Ylang Complete
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Known to have antidepressant, calming, and antispasmodic properties. Has a particular affinity for anger, rage and frustration, allowing these toxic emotions to be released and replacing them with joy.
Botanical Name: Origanum marjorana
Has been known to have a comforting and soothing effect on the body, mind, and emotions. Promotes deep relaxation and release of long held mental and emotional patterns of tension and stress.
Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
Known to ease nervous exhaustion and assist in the relief of depression.
Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamans
May aid in the relief of tension, stress, migraines, and insomnia.
AromaStix contains Certified Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Depression Medications
- Pain Medications
- Thoroughly mix 10 drops to ½ cup of Dead Sea Salt or goDésana Clay Vitality then add to warm bath water.
- Works well to assist with relaxing and creating a regenerative sense of well-being.
- To detox, ease tension, and elevate mood soak for 20 minutes.
- To restore balance to your emotions, thoroughly mix 5 drops of Clear, 5 drops Lavender Chamomile, and 5 drops of E-Motion with ½ cup of Dead Sea Salt or goDésana Clay Vitality then add to warm bath water.
- For relief from tension and inflammation, massage 5 drops neat (undiluted) onto spine. Then apply a warm compress for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Thoroughly mix 5 drops into Dead Sea Salts or goDésana Clay Vitality. Dissolve into a basin of warm water to soak and refresh tired sore feet.
- For especially sore feet apply Lavender Ice prior to foot soak.
- Rub 2 drops in palms of both hands; cup hands over face and nose and inhale deeply.
- Diffuse 10 drops in 15 minute increments throughout the day.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply to the feet and/or spinal area following a chiropractic alignment or a massage.
- May be added to all goDésana carrier oils in ratio of 5 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Massage into targeted areas using a clockwise motion.
- Great to support and tone skin.
- Massage into the neck and chest for tension.
- Mix 15 drops in 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue spray bottle.
- Shake well before use.
Use daily in one of the following ways:
- Massage 3 drops into spinal reflex points of the feet and hands.
- Apply 5 drops along the spine and gently feather into skin.
- For those who don't have anyone at home to apply the oil along the spine, self-administration is easy. Hold an open bottle at the base of the neck, allowing 5 drops to 'fall' down the spine. Reach behind the body and with the back of the hand; draw the oil blend down the rest of the spine.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Patch-test prior to applying to larger areas of the body.
- Adhere to Responsible Safety Precautions.
10ml Bottle or 10ml AromaStix - $27.00Shop WholeBodyTM System Download Clear Datasheet